Monday, February 7, 2011

Aww thanks...

I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by one of my newest readers, Dana, over at The Boyers At Home


Thanks Dana!

& here are my 7 things

1. Tonight I forced Jess to take us out for Pho' which I have been craving for over a week.Orion gobbled up his dinner while Mason pretended to be a schoolbus.  It was delicious and I cannot wait to bust out  the leftovers after we put the kids to bed.


2. I search Craigslist at least 10 times a day, because I am looking for a glass and brass hanging light fixture from the 80's and I want to be the first person to contact the seller. Because obviously, if someone is selling one of those it's gonna go fast, I'm crazy I know! but if any of you have one maybe you could send me, please!
something like this, I have a plan, don't worry

3. I love strawberries but dislike almost anything strawberry flavored, go figure.

4. Today I started reading The Wide Sargasso Sea, I'm halfway through but probably won't be able to pick it back up for a week or two, it made me sad :( Nevertheless, it is a beautifully written book and I am enjoying it immensely.

5. I have a love for both writing and photography and have taken several college level photo and English classes, neither of which are evident by reading my blog. I just refuse to spend days taking photos or rewriting my posts. I prefer to be more conversational here, and for that I apologize.

6. My kindergarten aged son is the most advanced in his class, like, by a lot. I am terribly disappointed by this fact, and terribly disappointed in a lot of the parents of his classmates. They are all very smart, but I'm not so sure about their parents.

7. I probably ate 2 or 3 cups of cream cheese frosting over the weekend, one spoonful at a time. I think if left to my own devices I'd live solely on chocolate and frosting. Gross, I know!

And since I am just so grateful for all of you I am awarding all of you
the 

let's hear your 7 random things...

Peace & Pho'








No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...