Monday, February 14, 2011

The Small Mr. Darcy

Romantically speaking, we do not celebrate Valentine's Day. My husband I prefer to make daily attempts to show our love throughout the year. 
However, when it comes to small hands carefully cutting, taping, and writing each name, my heart simply melts. To me Valentine's day is when I am showered with sweet misspelled love notes written in crayon, not roses and expensive dinners.

So with that, I will allow my very small Mr. Darcy to share his valentines with all of you...

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do..."

" ...My feelings will not be repressed..."

" ...You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.''

Happy Valentine's Day!

Someday, he will be grown.
and he will shine his love into another's heart.
But, for now, I am the woman he loves the most.
I am his Valentine
I am his Mommy


May you all know Peace and Love today, and always!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest pictures of our precious boy! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...