1. I tuck my babies in several times each night, when they go to bed, when I go to bed and every time I get up (which is way too often). I sneak into their room to kiss each of them and make sure they are covered and snug. Sometimes, if the mood strikes me, I'll cuddle in next to one of them or smuggle one back to bed with jess and I. Someday all too soon they will not want to be close to their mommy so I'm here to soak up every chance I have before then.
2. I genuinely enjoy mowing my lawn, which really bothers my very proper elderly neighbor who thinks that lawn mowing is simply not a woman's job. Every time I'm out mowing my lawn I can see her scowling from her window at Jess, which is maybe the best part of the whole thing.
3. I've lost my wedding band. Now, I am pretty sure that it is lost somewhere in my house, but either way the guilt is killing me. My engagement ring is too large and won't stay on without my band, what kind of omen is that? Just looking at my naked finger makes me want to bust into tears.
4. My cat usually ends up eating just as much of my popcorn as I do. I'm not kidding she is a popcorn junkie and will do anything short of clawing your eyes out to get some. I enjoy sharing it with her as it's always better than eating alone. If you ever come to my house be sure to share with the cat, she's pretty scary.
5. For the first time in my life I am frightened to see what the year will bring. As of now jess has been referred to a neurosurgeon and an orthopedic surgeon. We expect he will undergo a major back surgery in the next year but really have no idea what to expect. Will we move? Will jess have surgery? Will we be able to sell our house if jess has surgery and we move? Really it's all to much for me to process, so I guess I'll do the only option available to me and wait patiently, ahem... cause I'm known for patience.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to go buy the paint for our bedroom redo today. After changing my mind a thousand times I've finally settled on this beauty
I'm going with hot spring stones. A nice warm grey that is a little tan at night
Here it is with my favorite inspiration, driftwood! The first photo is the true color but this is what it looks with my bedroom lamps on. What do you think?
Thanks for sticking around, kind of a strange long winded post huh?
Peace and a popcorn hoarding cat!