Thursday, June 9, 2011

The usual ramblings

Okay so I know I said I'd post my tutorial today on the copper counter tops but yesterday my husband surprised me with one of these...
I know I'm kinda late to the party but I have wanted one f.o.r.e.v.e.r! My sweet but very practical husband just could not get on board with what he called a "knife wielding printer" As much as I'd love to lock myself in my ma'am cave and see what this baby can do I have another baby to tend to. My little one is supremely grumpy today, I dunno maybe he's cutting a molar, but either way my mommy duty comes first. 
Also I will be baking my special dark chocolate and orange mini wedding cake today for our 5th anniversary tomorrow.
Grumpy babes and delicious cakes aside, I will try try try to get that tutorial up today...well see

Peace of Cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...